EMWNews.com is the Internet's most reliable source for Financial News, Breaking News Alerts and Market Updates - Sign up for our FREE Alerts Today

Help me protect my son GoFundME ViralExposure.us Campaign

The story is 12 years long so I will just hit the highlights. My son (pictured here with me) was born in 2000 with Cerebral Palsy. I have had custody for 18 years. In 2005, his father victimized him by force-feeding him broken glass and after his father spent some time in a federal mental institution the father was deemed to be dangerous to others. A Tarasoff protection order was issued by the mental hospital to protect my son and I from his father. In 2006, totally ignoring the protection order his father won visitation with my son. He has taken me to court for the past 12 years to lower his visitation, trying to gain access to and possession of my son’s equipment and my van. In the orders for the visitation, there were also orders, which stated that his father was to receive and provide proof of mental health care-also ignored.

We are now in guardianship and his father has again won visitation except this time he also gained possession of my van for the visits. I also provide for all of my sons needs for the visits. Visits are unsupervised. Since 2006, there have been many other incidents where he has injured or placed my son at risk and these have been witnessed-the police do nothing if they even bother to show up to take a report. The guardian and guardian ad litem do nothing except protect his father. The judge is the same one from the case where the man murdered his ex-girlfriend when the protection order was ignored. I have an attorney but am running out of funds to pay her. I need the attorney to fight for guardianship of my son.

To add to this the Guardian, Guardian ad litem and father have gone to a Washington court (the guardianship is in Idaho) and requested a court order for some unnecessary medical testing. They are curious to find out why he is non verbal. These tests would only satisfy their curiosity and do nothing to help my son. I actually need two attorneys for this case but due to the 12 years of litigation I have no money to pay for them.


For more info: http://https://www.gofundme.com/92bax-help-me-protect-my-son

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *